Home » Joop Fragrances

Showing all 8 results

Joop Go Cologne By Joop! For Men

Original price was: $62.00.Current price is: $47.77.

Joop Jette Night Perfume By Joop! Eau De Parfum Spray

Original price was: $126.50.Current price is: $110.00.

Joop Perfume By Joop! For Women

Original price was: $71.76.Current price is: $62.40.

Joop! Homme Absolute Cologne for Men

Original price was: $52.34.Current price is: $45.51.

Joop! Wow! Cologne by Joop for Men

Original price was: $91.00.Current price is: $68.25.

The company was founded in 1986 by German fashion designer Wolfgang in Hamburg, Germany. Joop who had been selling designer goods under his last name since 1981, built a successful legal business that eventually included premium female clothing, clothes for men, apparel for kids, accessories and home decor. He added an exclamation point to the last name to distinguish it from himself as an artist. So now it is known as “JOOP!” which was launched in 1987.

Wolfgang and his estranged business partner sold 95% of their shares to an investor in 1998, while he continued to serve as the brand’s creative director. It sold the remaining 5% of the company and left in 2001.
FAQ
Q. Is this a luxury brand?

Yes, It is a luxury brand, this is a German luxury fashion house.

Q. What does it smell like?

Joop’s fragrance is a warm and spicy fragrance that will give you a long-lasting fragrance all day long. This fragrance contains notes of Bergamot, Lemon, Mandarin orange, Sandalwood, Amber, Jasmine, and Wild roses.

Q. Who is the owner of this fragrance?

The owner of this brand is Wolfgang Joop.

Q. Which perfume is good for men in this fragrance?

JOOP! Homme Eau de Toilette is a woody floral perfume for men that showcase masculine personality.

Q. Is Joop Homme seductive?

Yes, It is a very seductive, fresh fragrance with fresh citrus and orange top notes of Mandarin, Bergamot, and Lemon.

Q. Is this alcohol-free?

FR157 JOOP FEMME FOR WOMEN is an alcohol-free fragrance.